I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, June 29, 2009

His stuff cleared

YY's sister and her boyfriend came to move the stuff he left behind. Everything was finally cleared from my JB home.

This is excruciating heartache for me.

Yes, he will never step into this house ever again, a place where he had stayed over 8 years of weekends, where there were countless loving memories and happy moments.

Everything that he owns will forever be removed from this house. Yet, what he can't remove are the memories, the shadow that he cast in every corner of this house, left behind haunting me every waking and sleeping hour.

Sometimes, i'd close my eyes and imagine my 贝 is still with me, calling me tenderly "贝, 贝, 贝". I could almost feel as if i'm in his arms, or he's playfully tapping his fingers on my head lovingly, or he mischievously put my little pillow into his shirt so that i'd grab it from him, or he steals a kiss on my cheek in the kitchen or living room when mom isn't paying attention.

Just half-a-year ago, he'd still be doing all these in this house. Who'd expect that everything can change so fast within just a few months time. If i'd known that all these would not last a lifetime, i'd have savour every moment of it.

Treasure what you have, cherish what you hold in your hands, for once lost, no amount of remorse can bring it back ever again.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Sunday, June 28, 2009 @ 6:24 pm: My sadness
Sunday, June 28, 2009 @ 5:56 pm: Tough night
Sunday, June 28, 2009 @ 7:39 am: My theme song 95
Sunday, June 28, 2009 @ 7:32 am: A fool for love
Sunday, June 28, 2009 @ 6:33 am: Another guessing game
Sunday, June 28, 2009 @ 5:39 am: Girl's day out with a realisation
Sunday, June 28, 2009 @ 3:47 am: Love personality test
Saturday, June 27, 2009 @ 7:05 am: Hope him to be good
Saturday, June 27, 2009 @ 5:44 am: The same story, again
Saturday, June 27, 2009 @ 4:55 am: My theme song 94