I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Friday, June 26, 2009

Kicking the addiction

I miss 贝 terribly.

Yes, of course i do, and this sentence will probably appear every now and then in my blog.

I'm not ashamed to admit that. Really, why should i? I've never denied the fact that despite all the horrible things that he had done to hurt me, i still love him deeply.

You know, that is really what true love is all about -- you will love a person no matter what, even if it means that you can no longer be with that person ever again.

Now i am working on burying this love in a deep corner of my heart, and then just leave it there and let it fade away slowly.

I guess this is pretty much like kicking an addiction. He is my drug, the drug i've been taking for years for my love, my happiness, my well-being, or even my very existence. It's not easy when i've been addicted for so many years. It's gonna be a long a painful process.

So it's not wrong that i'll miss him, just like a drug addict keeps thinking about taking the drug. I may even be tempted to really take it when i am really weak in my mind. There will be times that i can be really clean from it, but there will also be times of relapse. What's important is that i gotta keep telling myself that the drug is detrimental to my well-being and i gotta kick it. I've got to.

I've been sober for: 2 days.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 6:52 pm: Transience of life
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 5:16 pm: My theme song 93
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 4:39 pm: Prolonged depression
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 3:35 pm: Not at office
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 5:31 am: My theme song 92
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 5:22 am: A coincident that i do not want
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 3:53 am: My theme song 91
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 1:20 am: Tears
Thursday, June 25, 2009 @ 10:32 pm: More unwell
Thursday, June 25, 2009 @ 9:12 pm: My theme song 90