I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Miserable

Feeling miserable still... probably because i'm going back to SG today, but i have no home to go back to anymore. I'm going back to that rented room without the person i love anymore. I used to long for going home to see my 贝, but now there is nothing to look forward to anymore. No home, no 贝, no love.

Life really sucks.

There is no such thing as true love; there is no such thing as eternity; there is no such thing as one-and-only; there is no such thing as real blissful marriage; there is no such thing as happily ever after...

I've all along been living in the dream world that i built up in my mind, and now this world has collapsed and reduced to nothingness. My world does not exist anymore; i am just a soulless being roaming in the nothingness.

It is really depressing to deal with all these heart-rending disillusions.

Labels:

maybe it's not no "true love".
it's just no "eternity/ forever love".
because love normally link to passion.
when time goes by, passion faded,
left only habit & responsibility.
then life become boring.
how am I going to live with this same man/woman for the rest of my life???
Haha! sound so pessimism hor!? :p

Share your cogitation



Wednesday, June 24, 2009 @ 3:21 am: My theme song 88
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 @ 3:18 am: Knowing him no more
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 @ 2:33 am: Dinner with colleague
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 @ 8:54 pm: (Maybe) His theme song
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 @ 8:47 pm: Nowhere to run
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 @ 6:46 pm: My theme song 87
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 @ 6:37 pm: Healing process
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 @ 6:00 pm: My theme song 86
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 @ 5:51 pm: It's not love
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 @ 12:39 pm: My theme song 85