I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Saturday, June 27, 2009

The same story, again

Today in the car, mom was telling me about how the government's decision in letting China women into the country as maids is gonna resulted in more broken family. I didn't make much comments about it and just told her that it seems to be the trend nowadays in SG and MY already, that the men falling for the tactics of the China women willingly, and some men do not regret about it at all even after all the money had been cheated, claiming that they found it worthwhile since the women did give them a good and happy time.

Then she gossiped to me about a China woman in her computer class.

Mom is taking computer lesson, and there's this China woman in her class. Mom said she heard that this China woman has divorced 8 years ago and has a child back in China. This woman used to work in the massage parlours, and then she got to know a local man who became her boyfriend. Mom does not know whether or not that man is married, but she said now this woman no longer works as massage lady anymore. That man actually opens a beauty salon for her, and she was distributing the name cards to all the classmates today, including mom, and asked everyone to visit her newly open beauty salon.

I found it extremely amusing as i listened to mom. Gosh, i've said before that all the different stories about the men falling for such China woman are actually all the same, but i never expected it to be so similar!

There are a lot of things that i didn't tell mom about YY and that China woman. I do not think that she needs to know any of the details. Yet, what she told me was like a replica of his story, even though i'm not sure if the boyfriend of mom's classmate is married or not. Oh, and of course the part on opening a beauty salon for the woman is also different, but there will be other means that YY would "rescue" that woman out from doing sexual massage that she is so unwillingly doing for her family... *yawn*...

I was really laughing "ha ha ha..." in my heart, in that the similarities are simply too ironic. My oh my, i can't believe this at all. Normally you hear this kind of story from the news or through the grapevine, but now i am actually living it, from someone i love so much and who was so closed with.

Hmm, now i realise i've actually become the subject of gossip already. Probably somewhere someone is talking about my story too, and another person is having the same thought and the same "ha ha ha..." in her heart too.

Oh life. Oh the irony.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Saturday, June 27, 2009 @ 4:55 am: My theme song 94
Saturday, June 27, 2009 @ 4:33 am: Anger but not hatred
Saturday, June 27, 2009 @ 3:06 am: Marriage cert
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 7:09 pm: Kicking the addiction
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 6:52 pm: Transience of life
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 5:16 pm: My theme song 93
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 4:39 pm: Prolonged depression
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 3:35 pm: Not at office
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 5:31 am: My theme song 92
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 5:22 am: A coincident that i do not want