I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Friday, October 09, 2009

Slim

Seriously, i think i'm crazy.

I have a weighing scale in my rented room, and i weigh myself every single day.

I think i am somewhat obsessed with my weight.

Well, losing weight had been my failed new year's resolution for many years and i've finally achieved it this year, albeit with a price so great that i'd rather stay happy and chubby than being in my current state. Nevertheless, since i'm already there, i'm determined to maintain it.

Yet, i guess a bit too determined that i'm not doing it the right way. Instead of exercising, i'm not eating well instead. I guess this does have effect on my mental well-being, for not eating well = low energy = depressed mood.

Anyway, i've decided to make myself happy tomorrow by dolling up (since it's dress down day tomorrow). You know, since i'm slim now, it would be a waste not to show it off. When we look good, the mood will be lifted too for sure.

Uh huh, that's vanity for you.

Labels:

Ya, if you have a working environment to give u chance to doll up,then make yourself look pretty everyday.
Sigh~~~ I got so many high heel, but I only wear one, becuase my office is carpeted, shoes to be leaved outside. So just wear the one easier to wear & take off lah!

Share your cogitation



Thursday, October 08, 2009 @ 4:46 am: Still unwell
Wednesday, October 07, 2009 @ 4:58 am: My theme song 109
Wednesday, October 07, 2009 @ 4:30 am: Two-in-one
Tuesday, October 06, 2009 @ 9:43 pm: Unwell
Tuesday, October 06, 2009 @ 4:22 am: My theme song 108
Tuesday, October 06, 2009 @ 4:06 am: Falling sick soon
Monday, October 05, 2009 @ 2:15 am: Nice video
Sunday, October 04, 2009 @ 11:44 pm: My theme song 107
Sunday, October 04, 2009 @ 11:36 pm: The Friday dinner
Sunday, October 04, 2009 @ 10:44 pm: Still tired