I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Working from home again

Finally, i'm done with my work for today -- in my room.

Uh huh, was working from home today again. (Funny how i said "working from home" when i don't see this as my home.)

Woke up today feeling tired again, and since the two bosses are in Indonesia this week, i decided that i could just work from home.

And haven't i said before that i'm more productive when i'm at home? Well, i should really get into a job that allows me to do that!

So why was i so tired? I think it might have something to do with my sleep last night. I didn't sleep too well last night.

I was dreaming the whole night through, and sadly the dreams weren't pleasant. I remember the one that i had before i was awaken by the alarm clock. I dreamt about YY wanted to hold me in his arms and i pushed him away, while at the same time feeling great sorrow in my heart. Naturally, i woke up feeling lousy.

Anyway, this kinda reminded me that i haven't done the full medical check-up yet. I also haven't visited the dentist for a long time, and it's also about time for my return eye checkup. Unfortunately, with so many checkups lining up, i'd have to scoop out the money out of my own picket. There is a maximum cap to our medical and dental claims combined, which is at SGD600. I've used up closed to SGD500 so far, all because of the ordeal that i went through and visited the doctors (including for the eye condition) many times during that few months.

But then, when it comes to health, it is a sum that i must pay no matter what. I should probably do it this week while the bosses are away.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Tuesday, October 20, 2009 @ 1:27 am: Sam and Esther
Monday, October 19, 2009 @ 4:35 am: Update on the suicide incident
Monday, October 19, 2009 @ 4:16 am: Farm Ville
Monday, October 19, 2009 @ 3:56 am: Halloween season at Pet Society
Sunday, October 18, 2009 @ 6:17 am: My theme song 116
Sunday, October 18, 2009 @ 5:14 am: What are we?
Sunday, October 18, 2009 @ 4:57 am: Dinner tonight
Friday, October 16, 2009 @ 5:19 am: My theme song 115
Friday, October 16, 2009 @ 4:56 am: Pet Society pictures
Thursday, October 15, 2009 @ 5:57 am: My theme song 114