I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Back late

I just came back about 2 hours ago.

Met up with my previous landlady and flatmate. We had dinner together and chatted for quite a while. I haven't been having such big dinner for a long time already, especially when it's so late in the evening already. Am still feeling very full now.

The landlady had not returned the deposit to me and the keys were also still with me. So today we kinda exchange the deposit for the keys.

Am feeling very tired now. Have been working hard in the office. Both big and little bosses are back in office this week, and hence no more "working from home" for me.

For the HK trip, i've booked mom on Jetstar for departure flight. The ticket cost SGD388. She will arrive in HK two hours earlier than me. She will have to wait for me in the airport and then we will go to the hotel together. As for the return flight, i managed to exchange it with my SIA air miles (at 25500 points) and paid a minimal amount for the other charges (can't remember the exact figures; it should be less than SGD100).

For the accommodation, since it will be too troublesome for us to change to another hotel, i've decided to stay put at the hotel the company has booked for me. That will cost me about SGD150+ per day. And so, just for the air tickets and accommodation, i've already scooped out more than SGD1K.

I think i really ought to do some budgeting for this trip in case i overspend.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Wednesday, November 18, 2009 @ 5:29 am: Busy
Tuesday, November 17, 2009 @ 4:46 am: The coming weeks
Tuesday, November 17, 2009 @ 4:07 am: Noisy funeral
Monday, November 16, 2009 @ 4:13 am: Finally done
Sunday, November 15, 2009 @ 6:55 am: Pet Society: Halloween Lolly
Saturday, November 14, 2009 @ 5:37 am: Finally
Friday, November 13, 2009 @ 6:37 am: Pissed
Friday, November 13, 2009 @ 3:57 am: Working late night
Thursday, November 12, 2009 @ 5:41 am: Tired
Wednesday, November 11, 2009 @ 6:33 am: Updates on work