I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Saturday, December 26, 2009

My Christmas day

Attended the Christmas service today in the morning with mom and aunt. There were some performances presented by the church members and mom was on stage too. She and the other older ladies preformed their morning exercise.

Mom was asked to participate in the performance only last week and hence she wasn't too familiar with the moves. She did make some mistakes here and there, but since there were a few of them and she stood at the back, it wasn't too obvious.

After the service, we didn't stay back for the lunch because our neighbour was having a Christmas party as well. My neighbour is a family of four. Husband is an Indian-Chines mixed blood, the wife is a Filipino, and they have two boys. Then the husband's brother married a Malay lady. So the lunch today had curry of Indian and Malay style, as well as Filipino dishes and dessert. It was delicious and i had a sumptuous meal. I was so full that i even skipped dinner today and only had some fruits in the night.

I spent the rest of the day sleeping and watching the TVB drama. Finally finished watching the whole series today. I'd say it was quite good, one of the better ones produced in recent years.

So, that's how i spent my first Christmas day as a Christian, and also the first time, after so many years, not having the man i loved by my side anymore. I had some flash back of the old days, the loving and happy moments, but all i could tell myself was just that all these had passed and i should not think about it anymore.

If God's willing, there will still be many more Christmas days in my life. I hope that my heart can be healed and filled with happiness bit-by-bit with each and every Christmas day.

And i wish the same to those who are healing their broken hearts too, that we shall all be truly happy again.

Labels:

Merry Christmas..

Merry Christmas. Hopefully the coming year will mark another new lease for you.

Share your cogitation



Friday, December 25, 2009 @ 5:00 am: Merry Chirstmas
Wednesday, December 23, 2009 @ 4:56 am: Should I?
Wednesday, December 23, 2009 @ 4:44 am: Winter solstice
Tuesday, December 22, 2009 @ 5:21 am: iPhone craze
Monday, December 21, 2009 @ 4:55 am: I spoke but not enough
Monday, December 21, 2009 @ 3:56 am: The past weekend
Saturday, December 19, 2009 @ 4:27 am: Not feeling well
Thursday, December 17, 2009 @ 5:22 am: Don't complain, speak up
Thursday, December 17, 2009 @ 4:57 am: Late nights
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 @ 5:05 am: Two-in-one to-buy