I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Packing again

Mom delivered the luggage and clean clothes to me at late evening, but i've not started packing yet. Wasted the whole of today on Facebook and YouTube.

The flight is at 12.55pm tomorrow, and i'll have to leave my rented place latest by 10am.

The UK lady told me that it was around -1C in UK now, so i guess i'll have to pack lots of thick outfits.

Very sianz... just unpacked a few days back and now need to pack again.

I think i've procrastinated enough. Really ought to start packing now.

Labels:

I remember those days when I had to travel so frequently I just have a luggage that's packed with things that I need and never take it out of the luggage when I unpack stuff and that made packing easier. Therefore I always have 2 sets of toothbrushes, bathing stuff, facial cream and etc.

I can understand how tiring it can be just to be transitting again and again at different airport.

I remember there's once I also had to present to the Chinese officials, though there were 4 of us yet my boss wanted me to present instead of others and the rest just there to relax and I had to prepare the slides, script, ...

Just remember to take a break amidst your stressful schedule. Enjoy real English breakfast, English tea,....scones,...

Ecclesiastes 3:1
To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under heaven:
A time to born, And a time to die;
A time to plant and a time to pluc what is planted;

Share your cogitation



Friday, December 04, 2009 @ 5:36 am: Working late
Thursday, December 03, 2009 @ 6:32 am: Working hard in life
Thursday, December 03, 2009 @ 6:04 am: Irresponsible man
Thursday, December 03, 2009 @ 5:46 am: Busy
Wednesday, December 02, 2009 @ 4:32 am: Pet Society: Sleeping in the garden
Wednesday, December 02, 2009 @ 3:47 am: Back in SG
Sunday, November 29, 2009 @ 6:21 am: Free Internet access
Friday, November 27, 2009 @ 4:57 am: HK - Day 1 & 2
Thursday, November 26, 2009 @ 4:26 am: Working working working
Tuesday, November 24, 2009 @ 9:16 pm: At the airport