I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, December 31, 2009

These two days

Finished reading a comic and watching a tear-jerking Jap drama yesterday. Oh, and i did my facial too, which left me with some redness on my face that will only fade away after a few days.

The drama i watched was Koizora (恋空), which was a mobile phone short story that was so popular that it was later released in novel, film and then now drama.

It is a romance drama with an old fashion story line -- you know, the kind that follows the familiar plot of highschool love story, where we have this girl meets boy, fell in love, got pregnant, objection from parents, miscarriage, cry cry cry, the boy got cancer and decided to breakup with the girl by pretending to have a change of heart, cry cry cry, the girl moved on to date another good guy and then discovered the truth, cry cry cry, got back with the boy and spent some happy days together, boy died, cry cry cry, girl almost killed herself but decided to live a fulfilled and happy life for the boy, and cry cry cry somemore.

Yeah, nothing new, but still, i cried when i watched the drama. That pretty much explains why this kind of old-fashion love story will always have a market -- for audience like me.

So, yesterday was spent doing nothing particularly productive again. Well, at least i did have a relaxing time, perhaps except the crying part.

Anyway, i did something more productive today.

I went to a hair salon to do my hair, and also posted up the 100+ pictures i took during my HK trip on the Facebook.

Seriously, no more procrastination and i really ought to tidy up my wardrobe. I MUST, tomorrow.

Labels:

so don't watch this kind of romance story lah! should go for something encouraging, like 1公升的眼泪

Duh, that is even MORE tear jerking.... wahaha...

(i have yet to watch it)

Share your cogitation



Tuesday, December 29, 2009 @ 5:51 am: The past weekend and this week
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 @ 4:35 am: Pet Society: Cup cake tree
Saturday, December 26, 2009 @ 4:57 am: My Christmas day
Friday, December 25, 2009 @ 5:00 am: Merry Chirstmas
Wednesday, December 23, 2009 @ 4:56 am: Should I?
Wednesday, December 23, 2009 @ 4:44 am: Winter solstice
Tuesday, December 22, 2009 @ 5:21 am: iPhone craze
Monday, December 21, 2009 @ 4:55 am: I spoke but not enough
Monday, December 21, 2009 @ 3:56 am: The past weekend
Saturday, December 19, 2009 @ 4:27 am: Not feeling well