I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Back late again

Do you always have the feeling that the time each day is simply not enough for you to everything you wanna do in a day?

I have this feeling constantly. And everytime i'd have to sacrifice the sleeping time just so that i can get things done.

Uh huh, i can't go to bed earlier today again. I guess the only way to stick to my new year's resolution of sleeping earlier is to knock off from work on time. That will give me more time after work to do my own stuff.

Am contemplating now on the exercising part of the resolution. Should i pick up golfing again by signing up for lesson again? Or should i join a gym? Or should i sign up for some exercising class such as kick-boxing?

The thing is that my frequent travelling is a show stopper. I can't really sign up for anything, as i may miss lots of lessons in between.

I will be travelling to the USA again very soon. In view of the recent botched terrorist attack, i do have my worries in traveling to such "high risk" area.

To make things more interesting, a rather "exotic" country was recently added to our list -- Libya. Yes, it is the country that i had never thought of going. For now, we do not need to go there yet, as most of the things can be done via tele or video conferencing. I am hoping that i do not need to go there at all, but if the project really requires someone to be there, then i'll probably send a guy there instead of a girl. Anyway, nothing's concrete yet, so am having my fingers crossed.

Oh well, better get whatever i wanna do done quickly now. I guess my bedtime today is gonna be past midnight again. Yikes!

Labels: ,

Libya? Gee, aint your life exciting?

Ya, pray that God will help you with your NY resolution! i need to sleep early too, from next week onwards! hahahaha...

Share your cogitation



Tuesday, January 05, 2010 @ 4:36 am: Back late
Monday, January 04, 2010 @ 3:57 am: Obligations
Friday, January 01, 2010 @ 4:13 pm: The post of tradition
Friday, January 01, 2010 @ 2:56 am: My realisations for 2009
Friday, January 01, 2010 @ 1:56 am: You have loved
Thursday, December 31, 2009 @ 8:44 pm: Time at home
Thursday, December 31, 2009 @ 4:12 am: Hair rebonding
Thursday, December 31, 2009 @ 3:58 am: These two days
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 @ 5:51 am: The past weekend and this week
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 @ 4:35 am: Pet Society: Cup cake tree