I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Today

I spent the public holiday at "home" doing nothing much.

Woke up at noon time today. My landlady cooked the Hakka food "Pounded Tea" (擂茶) for lunch and i had a bowl too.

For those who are not aware, my dad is Hakka and my mom is Hainanese. On my dad's side, the traditional cuisine for our clan of Hakka is not those typical ones that people usually know (such as 釀豆腐, 梅菜扣肉, or 算盘子). The special dish that was passed down from my paternal grandma to my mom is Hakka meat balls. It's not something that you can find outside. It's one of my favourite dishes and my mom would cook it for me every now and then when i'm back in JB on the weekends.

Here's a picture of the dish (taken during the CNY potluck gathering at PT's home, when my mom cooked this dish for us):



So, back to today - after lunch, i spent the day editing the photos from my LA trip and uploaded to FB. There are still about 200+ pictures to go, and i'm not sure when i'll finally get it all done.

Then just now, i watched the animation "How To Train Your Dragon". It was quite good, and i like the Night Fury dragon, Toothless. It is cute. I wouldn't mind having a pet dragon like that.

Labels:

looking forward to your other photos yoh!
that's y sometimes I think FB had make me busier, haha!
I don't like those people just simply upload ALL the photos taken to the FB without shortlisting, and wihtout any narration. Thus, I also will spend many times to shortlist, upload, re-organise, writing something to the photos.
Ganbattekudasai!!! there's another holiday soon. ^-^

too many onion leaves already ...
hope that you're not the last one again to lock the office lor. cheers.

Share your cogitation



Wednesday, October 26, 2011 @ 3:03 am: Public Holiday tomorrow
Saturday, October 22, 2011 @ 4:15 am: Unsettled mind
Monday, October 17, 2011 @ 4:38 am: The past week
Thursday, October 13, 2011 @ 4:41 am: Too many late nights
Monday, October 10, 2011 @ 4:32 am: Maid-less, again
Friday, October 07, 2011 @ 11:15 am: Sleeping time
Thursday, October 06, 2011 @ 10:08 pm: Tribute to a great man
Thursday, October 06, 2011 @ 9:36 pm: Working night shift
Tuesday, October 04, 2011 @ 4:12 am: No time for sadness
Sunday, October 02, 2011 @ 4:02 am: The past week