I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Friday, September 14, 2012

Going to KL

I am now on my way up to KL. Sui's friend NG is driving and we have just started the journey from JB. This means that it will be quite late already when we reach there.

We are going to participate in another treasure hunt this weekend; it's from KL to Muar this time.

It has been a very tiring week for me. I went in to SG this morning to settle the stuff that I have been struggling with, and then rushed back to JB for this night traveling.

I'm actually feeling rather sleepy  now. Fortunately I'm not the driver and I  can rest later after we are on the highway.

We have a new member this time in our team and she is an expert in treasure hunt. Hopefully I'll get to publish a post on Monday showing pictures of some prizes.

Labels:

ha, even you have resigned already and you still visited KL quite frequently :) . i thought i stumbled to the old post ... don't be so indulged to your tab hor until you ruin the chance of winning, hehe. sometimes i wonder with so many treasure hunts in kl like this, wouldn't you invite your old colleagues as well. all the best and make sure you really will gonna post the prizes. cheers, enjoy the weekend, and don't fall asleep during the hunt hor :).

Yah yah yah yah.

Don't need to post the info that you promised anymore.....

Thank you.

Share your cogitation



Monday, September 10, 2012 @ 5:43 am: Another new toy
Wednesday, September 05, 2012 @ 2:16 am: In SG again
Saturday, September 01, 2012 @ 3:47 am: The day again
Wednesday, August 29, 2012 @ 6:36 pm: A new toy
Friday, August 24, 2012 @ 1:21 pm: Going to KL
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 @ 3:56 am: Exercise
Sunday, August 19, 2012 @ 1:50 am: Gadgetless
Monday, August 13, 2012 @ 2:32 am: Postponed
Wednesday, August 08, 2012 @ 4:02 am: Lessons
Monday, August 06, 2012 @ 4:56 am: Unfortunate event